Scenario: you’ve just logged on to review how your positions are doing in Orca’s pools and you have found your liquidity seems to have disappeared. It’s a scary feeling but before you start worrying, know this is probably fixable.
This scenario most commonly presents when you have liquidity in a Double-Dip pool that has ended its Double-Dip period.
- Swim over to the ‘Double-Dip’ tab and scroll down towards the bottom of the page, you will find a collection of pools under the heading ‘Ended’, have a quick look here and you should find your pool.
- Now you have found your pool, click on ‘Harvest and Undip’. Note: if nothing happens when you click on ‘Harvest and Undip’ please look at the I can’t undip or withdraw my liquidity! guide.
- Approve the transaction in your wallet and wait for the transaction confirmation.
- Head back to the ‘Your Liquidity’ tab and you should find your missing liquidity has reappeared with a splash!
If this solution does not work for you, please reach out to a Community Manager in the #questions channel on Discord. Warning: Orca's Community Managers will never DM you first when raise an issue, if you receive a DM from someone, this will be a scam and should be reported immediately on the #scam-report channel on Discord.
When you ‘Double-Dip’ your liquidity, the Aquafarm LP tokens are deposited in the Double-Dip Pool and replaced with Double-Dip LP tokens that are sent to your wallet. When a Double-Dip Pool ends the ‘Your Deposits’ value function on the ‘Your Liquidity’ tab switches to looking for the value, for that pool, held as Aquafarm LP. As you still hold the Double-Dip LP in your wallet not the Aquafarm LP, the value of your LP is not captured. When you undip the Double-Dip LP is replaced with Aquafarm LP and the value is captured once more.
Scenario: you are trying to undip or withdraw your liquidity but are unable to do so.
First ensure you have adequate SOL in your wallet - it is recommended that you maintain a balance of 0.05 SOL to cover network fees, if you have less than this top up your SOL balance and try again. If you have adequate SOL in your wallet then the issue can likely be resolved as follows.
If trying to undip:
- Swim over to the ‘Your Liquidity tab’ and find the pool you are having difficulties with.
- Click on ‘Deposit’ and add a tiny amount of liquidity to the pool (it can be any amount).
- Authorise in your wallet then swim back to the ‘Double-Dip’ tab.
- Try to undip once more.
If trying to withdraw:
- Ensure you have a small balance of each token in the pair in your wallet.
- If you do not then either deposit, or trade to obtain, a little of each token in the pair into your wallet.
- Try to withdraw your liquidity once more.
If this solution does not work for you, please reach out to a Community Manager in the #questions channel on Discord. Warning: Orca's Community Managers will never DM you first when you raise an issue, if you receive a DM from someone, this will be a scam and should be reported immediately on the #scam-report channel on Discord.
For a Solana wallet address to interact with an SPL token it must have a ‘token account’ for that token. Token accounts are created the first time you interact with a given token, a small refundable fee is paid, which is refunded on closing the account. When your liquidity is 'double-dipped' your Aquafarm LP is replaced with Double-Dip LP, leaving the Aquafarm LP token account empty. Empty token accounts may get closed by Solana, or sometimes by users. When you undip your liquidity the Double-Dip LP is removed from your wallet and the original Aquafarm LP returned to you. However, if the Aquafarm LP token account is missing the LP cannot be returned to your wallet, so the transaction cannot be processed. Depositing a small amount of LP to the pool, reopens the Aquafarm LP token account allowing you to undip as normal.
Scenario: You head to Orca to see how much bounty you have to harvest, or to see the latest range of Whirlpools, but when you attempt to load the website you are greeted by a plain white screen. Is the website down? Is there cause for concern?
Firstly, know that these solutions will not always work, sometimes a page on the internet may be inaccessible from a particular location. If you check with others on Discord or Telegram and find the issue is specific to you, then try the steps below.
- Close your browser, reopen and try again.
- Restart your device and try again.
- If this doesn’t work, try a different device and/or a different internet connection - if the same issues persist the issue may be an issue affecting your region. If this happens you may need to try later.
If this solution does not work for you, please reach out to a Community Manager in the #questions channel on Discord, or through our Telegram group. Warning: Orca's Community Managers will never DM you first when you raise an issue, if you receive a DM from someone, this will be a scam and should be reported immediately on the #scam-report channel on Discord.
There is no one answer to this question, the internet is a complicated system with lots of different mechanisms working silently to bring you the webpage you are visiting. Factors as various as your wifi, device, browser, VPN, DNS Cache, ISP, nodes, as well as physical infrastructure issues can effect the smooth operation.